Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We've come a long way!


(yours truly, age three, licking a tambourine)

2 days left!

First, to those of you who are concerned, I want you to know that regardless of the total we raise, we WILL find a way to make this work and release this record. Even if we don't hit the full $18k (there's still time!) we'll still have come a LONG way and I'm so proud.

We've been doing some last minute accounting, and looking into a number of ways we can reach our goal. Some of the people I'm working with have already offered to work for way less than they're worth because they believe so deeply in this project. We know that if we can get to $7,000 before this campaign ends tomorrow, we'll still be able to implement a lot of the most important parts of our plan to get this record out, and we'll move forward from there.

All of you have been so incredibly generous over the last few weeks, and it's hard to believe that we started with nothing and now have almost $5,000. That is a huge victory, (especially in these times) and this isn't over yet. Don't stop getting the word out; these last couple of days are crucial!

I want you to know that your support means more to me than you can imagine, and you've left me completely excited and invigorated about this project and the future. I promise you that I will continue striving to live up to the honor you've given me by supporting my dream.

Let's go get em!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment