Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday, August 19, 2:21am

No matter how you slice it, this is a gigantic victory. I'll have a full update tomorrow (and I promise I'll get around to emailing each of you who contributed, but there were a flood of contributions today). For now, I'm going to bed feeling like the luckiest man in the world. Thank you for giving me the ability to do what I love and for helping me to reach this point. We WILL be able to release this record, and it's going to be incredible.

If you had been meaning to contribute at the last minute, you still can (and it'll make the final tally tomorrow) by clicking the donate link on the right, and you can still help us get a little closer to that ultimate goal.

Thank you SO MUCH. Much love. I am SO incredibly grateful.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment