Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Final Five...

Only 5 days remain until the end of our Listener Supported campaign. We still have about $13,000 to raise in order to reach our goal, which might appear challenging at first glance. Actually, I won't sugar-coat this: It is challenging. But the last few days of a campaign like this are the most critical and usually the most successful, and I KNOW we can do this. If we can pull this off, we'll be able to take huge steps forward and hopefully be able to get this new music into the hands of tens of thousands of people or more. Either way, we have made huge strides thanks to your generosity.

If you look on my facebook profile, you won't find "Fundraising" listed as one of my favorite activities. But I have had such an incredible experience with this, and have continually been moved and amazed at how many of you connect with my music and have extended such incredible generosity my way so we can take things forward.

If you believe in this project and you've got as little as $5 or $10 you can contribute, you'll be AMAZED at how quickly it all adds up. Now is the time - This is a one time campaign and we need your help now more than ever. You'll get the new music for free, and you'll have my gratitude, as well as eternal bragging rights as one of the few people who were here at the beginning and made it possible for us to do incredible things.

Thanks so much for your support, and let's do this. Ready, break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment