Saturday, August 7, 2010

Video # 7



What an incredible week. We raised over $1,700 since Monday, thanks to a very generous donor who matched several of your contributions, and thanks of course to YOU - Over 100 of you who have believed in my music and in this project enough to give your own money to this campaign. We have 12 days left, and amazing things can happen in short amounts of time. So hang onto your hats. Seriously, there's been a wave of hat crime this summer. Hold onto 'em.


As you'll see in the video, we finished tracking for the album this week, which is a very big deal. Now it's on to mixing, and then mastering, etc etc...It's a long process, but it always happens more quickly than we expect. We're starting to set release dates, tour dates, etc, and also getting closer to an album title. More news about that coming soon. As usual, I'm up way past my bedtime. I'll write again soon, but until then, THANK YOU. I couldn't be where I am without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment