Monday, August 16, 2010

Hey Now!



3 Days Left.

I've got a lot of great news coming your way this week, including the name of the new album, which is almost-almost official. We are three days away from the end of the campaign, and although we have a long way to go, I have never been more moved or grateful by how many of you have contributed so generously and shown me your support in such a variety of ways. To those of you who haven't contributed yet: We can't get there without you, so please consider getting involved - it's not too late!

Every night, I spend some time emailing with those of you who gave to the campaign, and it has been incredible catching up with so many of you and hearing what my music has meant to you. I promise that as things move forward, I will never forget how generous you have been, and I won't stop working to live up to the honor you've given me by believing in me so deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment