Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Video # 6



Here's the latest little video update. I know it's considered a faux pas to wear your own artist tee-shirt, but trust me, I'd hit the bottom of the laundry barrel; it was this or my "Night at the Roxbury"-style fishnet Tee. Consider yourself spared. We just finished a long recording session and got a LOT done today. Things are really coming along.

Some days it can seem a challenge to be mixing art and business so closely like this (in the studio and simultaneously running a fund-raising campaign), but I really believe in what we're doing and I'm willing to do whatever we need to to make it the best it can possibly be. I'll be glad when we reach our goal and can really focus on getting this record finished and getting the release coordinated. Until then, it's been so incredible every day to see how many of you believe in me and in what we're doing, and every time I get a little email notification that someone new has made a contribution, it brings me a wave of gratitude. I'm so grateful to have such amazing friends, fans, and supporters.

Thanks so much again everyone. Gad I feel lucky.

3 comments:

  1. man i wanted to be in a campaign video, and we never got to it over the weekend! hah.

    keep up the hard work, you and dan are both fantastic!

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've now confirmed my suspicions.... Dan is from the planet Zorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...in fact he is a zorgian. or is it zorgite?

    ReplyDelete