Monday, July 19, 2010

Here We Go

Dan and I have this running joke that it would be great for some fictional character to have the catch phrase "Heere weee go!", which he would shout out dramatically right before anything (good or bad) was about to happen in his life. I picture a George Costanza-type guy for this. The thing we always laugh about is the idea that this guy would be in a dark alley late at night, and see a mugger coming toward him, and instead of running he would just stand there and shout "Heeree weeee go!"

There have been multiple times this past week where I've resisted the urge to adopt the catch phrase. It's so tempting.

So begins the second full week of our campaign to raise $18 thousand dollars. We've already raised $800 and we've got just over thirty days left (31 to be exact), so I'm feeling really good about it. I've had the opportunity to reconnect with so many of you already and I have already been seriously moved by your generosity. I'm really excited to bring this project to fruition with your help.

I'll have more updates and a video for you later this afternoon. We're going into the studio this week to finish vocals - (one of the most important parts of the recording process) - so focus is everything. On that note, gotta get back to it.

Heerree weee....ah. Caught it just in time.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment