Friday, July 16, 2010

Video # 3



I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I was all week. We're obviously trying to raise a significant amount of money ($18k is nothing to sneeze at), and it's going to take time, but after this week I'm confident we can do it. Again, keep in mind that if every one of you gave only $10, we'd reach our goal instantly. This whole 'fan supported' way of making art is a new concept that a number artists are trying lately, and the whole thing is still an unpaved path in a lot of ways, but I'm glad we're doing it this way, I'm incredibly thankful to have you in my corner, and I believe it'll be more than worth the risk.

The album is coming along really well - laid down some more vocal tracks this week, and came up with a really cool piano part for a new version of providence.

Next week, I'll put together a few more videos that give you a little deeper look into the process, my life in LA, and a better preview of the new music. Thanks again for all your support and have an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment